Axial Sport Mod Showdown Class Rules
This class is similar to our Clodapalooza class and the Shafty Shootout class but the main difference is that these trucks have are limited to a up to two brushed 15 turn motor(s). Tires, wheels, bodies and powerplants are shared with Clods but the axles really separate the two.
Here’s the rules which allow quite a bit of creativity for different builds.
1. All vehicles must have a minimum of 2 solid axles. Motor on Axle (Clodbuster) gearboxes are legal. Shaft driven trucks are legal.
2. Wheels to be 2.6 clod/txt sizing. Monster Pirate wheels will be excepted. No Maxx size wheels.
3. Minimum tire height 5 1/2 inches. Minimum tire width is 4 inches. Tires that are made to
fit the Clod/Txt-1 size wheels are permitted. No Maxx size tires.
4. One or Two 15 turn brushed motors maximum in central transmission or Motor On Axle (Clod Buster)
5. One 2s lipo/lifepo Hard case lipo pack only.
6. Must be four-wheel drive.
7. No chassis restrictions but Must have a 3 or 4 link suspension system. By 3 link we mean the two top
4 link bars intersecting into and attaching to a central pivot point on the top of the differential housing.
In a 4-link set up all 4 link bars must mount to the chassis using 8 pivot points and mount to the axle using 8 pivot points.
8. Sway bar(s) allowed.
9. May be 2 or 4-wheel steer.